Welcome to blush
As a courtesy, you will receive a confirmation of your appointment prior to your arrival. Should the need arise to cancel or reschedule appointments, a 24-hour advance notice is required. Insufficient notice to cancel or reschedule appointments are subject to charges up to the full service(s) value. All No-Show appointments will be assessed a charge at full value of service(s).
A deposit may be required to hold an appointment at the discretion of the stylist (booth renter)
We reserve the right to consider any appointments over 15 minutes late as a no show.
* Double check the date, time and service provider is correct before you complete booking.
* Complete booking before the timer runs down to zero.
* You will see a Thank You for booking message when booking is complete. If you do not see this message your appointment is not booked.
* You will receive an email after your booking is complete. Check junk/spam as well. If you do not receive this email, your booking might have not been completed. Please call us @ 859-371-2587 for assistance.
Instant Gift Certificate
Instant Certificate Policies
* You will have a certain amount of time to complete your purchase before it is timed out
* The certificate can be emailed to you or the recipient, or printed at purchase
* The certificate should be protected like cash. The value will not be replaced or otherwise credited if lost, stolen, destroyed, altered, or used without your permission.
* Present the certificate to redeem
* The certificate expires one calendar year from purchase date.
* You must use a bank issued debit or credit card to make a purchase (Visa Gift Cards or Master Card Gift Cards are not recommended). If using a debit card, and your account is too close to the certificate amount, you could run into an issue. Please call to make a purchase in that case. 859-371-2587.
Our team members are booth renters, also known as independent contractors.
They are industry professionals leasing a station or room, and operating their business in the Blush Salon Spa environment. They are not “employees” of Blush Salon Spa. Only the front desk staff consist of actual Blush Salon Spa employees.
Since these professionals have complete control of their career and business, any concerns or issues will be brought directly to the individual that your service was scheduled with or performed by. We all share the common goal of you being completely satisfied with your service(s).
We look forward to seeing you at Blush Salon Spa!!
**Click image to see bio**